how to register and make an appointment for covid vaccine for a person above 18 years of age *
The Modi government at the Center has recently announced that from May 1, 2021, all citizens of the country who have completed 18 years of age and above 18 years of age will be eligible for the covid vaccine. Learn where and how the vaccine will be available.
Corona patients are on the rise in the country. Therefore, the central government is likely to impose a complete lockdown. Also, from May 1, Kovid 19 vaccine will be given to all persons above 18 years of age in the country. What is the process for this? Learn how to register.
Here’s how to register for the Corona Vaccine. Here’s how to book your appointment and download the vaccine certification.
* Registration for Covid 19 vaccine *
1. First you have to go to www.cowin.gov.in. After that you have to enter your mobile number in this place. OTP will come to your registered mobile number. Enter it and click on the Verify button.
2. After registering on this website you will be brought to Registration of Vaccination. Here you have to fill in the photo ID type, photo ID proof number, name, date of birth, gendarme and other details. Then click on the Register button. You will be sent all the required details via SMS. Check all the details. Here you will be given Beneficiary Reference ID. Save it.
3. You can share this account with 3 people. For this you have to click on the Add More button at the bottom of the Account Details page. Just like you filled in the details. You just have to enter the details.
4. To find your nearest center you need to go to www.cowin.gov.in and scroll down. At this point you will see a map and dialog box. In it you have to enter details like place, address, location etc. then you have to tap on go button.
5. You need to go to the Account Details page to schedule an appointment. After that you have to go to the calendar icon. You can then click on the Schedule Appointment button. After doing so, you will be taken to the book appointment on the vaccination page. On this page you can choose the option of Vaccination Center as per your choice.
6. When you choose the center. At that point you will see the slot. Accordingly, select the slot. Then click on the book button. This will open the Appointment Confirmation page. Check all the details thoroughly and click on confirm button. Then get vaccinated at your scheduled time.
7. You have to go to cowin.gov.in to download the Covid 19 vaccine certificate. Besides, you can also go to Aarogya Setu app. After going to the Health Bridge app, Covin will have to go to Tap. After that you have to go to Vaccination Certificate option. After that you have to enter the Beneficiary Reference ID then click on Get Certificate button. The certificate will include name, date of birth, beneficiary reference ID, photo ID, name of the vaccine, name of the hospital.
8. To download the certificate from CoWin website you need to go to https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/vaccination-certificate. Then the Beneficiary Reference ID has to be entered. Then you have to download the certificate by tapping on the search button again.